Saturday, October 13, 2007

First one!

I'm into the world of blogging!


I love to observe, model, create, coach, explore, improve, facilitate and encourage. I am into the Virtuous Life.

This Blog will be used to express some of the wellspring of the creative thought within me as I adapt other works, and create my own.

Epitome is from the Greek epitemnein, and the related word, epitomical is summarised in synonyms... embodiment, exemplification, model, typification, quintessence. [Latin epitomē, a summary, from Greek, an abridgment, from epitemnein, to cut short : epi-, epi- + temnein, to cut; see tem- in Indo-European roots.]

I want to be the epitome of the Holy One, and help others do the same. Even if people don't believe in God, most people want to be happy; I want to be involved in happiness.

No comments: